Evening Meal Menu
- Pâté with salad garnish and toast
- Soup of the day (v)
- Melon platter with seasonal fruits (v)
- Baked Camembert and cranberry relish
- Pan fried or poached Chicken Breast
- Stuffed Mushrooms(v)
- Fish of the day
- Sirloin steak, cooked to your liking, served with onion rings, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms.(There is a £3.50 supplement on this dish).
- Locally reared lamb cutlet with fresh mint sauce
- Locally reared pork chop and apple sauce
- Beef and red wine casserole
- (v)Staffordshire Oatcakes stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach topped with cheese sauce. All main courses are served with a choice of new or mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, mixed salad or home-made chips.
- Banoffee pie
- Lemon Posset
- Apple and Almond sponge
- Seasonal fruit meringues
- Chocolate profiteroles
Desserts can be served with ice cream or custard on request.
- One Course - £9.00
- Two Courses - £12.00
- Three Courses - £15.00
- Tea, Coffee or Squash - £0.75
All children’s meals are priced at £5.00 and a glass of squash include ice cream for dessert.
- Chicken nuggets served with chips and peas/beans
- Fish fingers served with chips/potato waffles and peas/beans
- Cottage pie served with peas and gravy
- Pizza served with chips and peas/beans
- Bangers and mash served with peas and gravy